Advertisement

HOW TO SAVE YOUR SCORE When Your Game Disappears - Way of the Playa Pt 1 - Myanmar Golf Ep 3

HOW TO SAVE YOUR SCORE When Your Game Disappears - Way of the Playa Pt 1  - Myanmar Golf Ep 3 PART 2:

In Myanmar, I played Pun Hlaing Golf Course in Yangon. It's an EPIC track. It's Gary Player designed and even in the monsoon season is a class place. They recently got the course into superb condition and it's going to be a great place when I go back in dry season.

Pun Hlaing GC:
Awei Metta:

SHOP:

FB GROUP:
IG:
URL:

I can't compliment it enough and it's so obviously a Gary Player design, it only took 4 holes before I asked the host, The hypeman if it was a GP design.

That 4th hole (13th actually, I played it backwards) is SO good and so Gary player, then the next 3 holes come and I feel like I'm at Sun City again.

I was playing like scheisse and had a few headworms from the prior two days scores of 80 and 85. I learned this courses landing areas while playing with StabilitynDistance.

It was tough going because if you miss the greens and fairways on this course, you're in trouble. You need to miss in the right spots and with my game on vacation, I needed a strategy.

I took the ULTRA conservative strategy and rote it do:
1. Hit 2 iron off the tee unless I couldn't
2. Hit to the easiest miss and just focus on scrambling
3. Believe the putts will drop and get the ball past the damn hole.

This is really what it takes to save your scores when you ar elow on confidence and also just swinging badly. Get the ball in the fairway and get the ball to the green. From there, we can scramble our way home. It's a grind and it's not as fun as hitting big dogs, but the feeling when you get through a tough round is superb.

I really felt good and in part 2 you'll see I finished on a high note and shot my handicap which was really an achievement considering how crap I was playing.

how to score at golf,how to shoot better,how to save your score,the way of the playa,golf sidekick,waddaplaya,pun hlaing golf club,myanmar golf,pride of myanmar,yangon golf,conservative golf,stress free golf,

Post a Comment

0 Comments