Advertisement

i begged big name brands for sponsorships.....and they RESPONDED!!!

i begged big name brands for sponsorships.....and they RESPONDED!!! so guys....I had the dumb idea to literally email several BIG NAME BRAND companies and beg for sponsorships like a maniac. I didn't know if they'd respond and believe it or not....they actually did! So...yeah....enjoy me being a weirdo for 11 minutes!!!

IF YOU GUYS LIKE THE VIDEO THEN FEEL FREE TO PRESS THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON FOR MORE STUPID CONTENT LIKE THIS!!!!

and for anybody still curious about that "giveaway".......watch my last video to put your mind at rest. :)

KEEP UP WITH ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA!!!

Social Media:
Instagram: theonlycbaker
Snapchat: christian884515

theonlycaker,relatable,teens,2019,summer,summer 2019,summer break,comedy,hilarious,sponsorships,sponsor me,#getchristianfamous,stupid,weird,instagram,adidas,brand name,snapchat,vans,walmart,viral,viral worthy,famous,

Post a Comment

0 Comments