Advertisement

I BOUGHT A MACBOOK IN GREENHILLS ๐Ÿ’ธ | Ry Velasco

I BOUGHT A MACBOOK IN GREENHILLS ๐Ÿ’ธ | Ry Velasco Finally we got a new laptop!! We're now upgraded mi macarons! Hehe
But I'm still exploring this new editing software and have to be honest that it took me more than a day to explore this lol

Anyway, as soon as I get used to this I promise you guys a nice content (with color grading pa gusto niyo yon? Hahaha)

Hope you guys enjoyed this video kahit I'm not into the techy terms. Haha!
See you on my next one!


Where I Got My Laptop:
› Jay Buy & Sell Telecom
› 2nd/F Center Mall, Greenhills Shopping Center
› Php 62,000

----
Get updated thru my social media accounts!
Instagram › @RyVlsco
Twitter › @RyVlsco

For business inquiries-- collaborations or sponsorships:
› ry.macororo@gmail.com

----
Some K-products I adore!


FAV CHEEKTINT:

----
Frequently Asked Question:
› Age: 20 years old

macbook greenhills,ry velasco,greenhills shopping center philippines,greenhills laptop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments