Advertisement

i did the same interview before & after high school

i did the same interview before & after high school hey guys!!

this is a video that I've had in the works for a WHILE, but it's finally here! I got the idea from vanity fair's video with Billie Eilish!

I'm so excited that I'm able to share this with you guys and I hope you all enjoy it!

I am going to college in like 25 days soooo that means I will be posting a lot more college videos for yall!
so comment down below any videos yall would like to see!

thank you guys so much for everything!!

xoxo - kayla

2015 video:


AMOS: kayla.fw
IG: kayla.williams16
TWITTER: imsimplykayla

:)

college,growing up,same interview four years apart,before and after high school,high school,HS,high school interview,college vlog,vlog,kian and jc,david dobrik,q and a,q&a,high school vlog,daily vlog,day in the life,kayla williams,kayla,williams,college girl,graduating,high school to college,makeup,converse,haul,emma chamberlain,iced coffee,dorm,freshman,senior,freshman to senior year,four years apart,

Post a Comment

0 Comments