Advertisement

I left FILL on in Playground and destroyed everyone in ZONE WARS...

I left FILL on in Playground and destroyed everyone in ZONE WARS... I left FILL on in Playground and destroyed everyone in ZONE WARS...
use code "DYLAN" to support me!
Let's try and break 10,000 LIKES!?
SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW!

Thanks for all the support recently :) I hope you guys enjoy this fortnite zone wars video!

MUSIC USED ⬇


Use DISCOUNT code "Dylan" on all GFuel products!


Follow me on all socials!




#Fortnite #ZoneWars #PlaygroundFill

fortnite,fortnite funny moments,fortnite family friendly,family friendly,nicks,formula,fortnite spectating,spectating fortnite players,friendly,fortnite funny,family,fortnite moments,fortnite spectate,fortnite item shop,new fortnite,funny fortnite,best of fortnite,fortnite creative,how to ghoul trooper,fortnite skin,how to fortnite,codename elf,

Post a Comment

0 Comments