Advertisement

i love looking through peoples kitchens // travel vlog

i love looking through peoples kitchens // travel vlog Follow me on my other social medias!
Twitch:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Join the discord and talk to me and my friends everyday!:

Music made by: hewitt alexander on youtube
For business inquiries, please e-mail me at OfficialMelissaBug@gmail.com

If you or a loved one is struggling with an eating disorder, know that you can always call the National Eating Disorder Help Life
Toll-Free Phone Number: 1-800-931-2237
For 24/7 crisis support, text 'NEDA' to 741741

zachary michael,bulimia,binge,eating disorder,ed,anorexia,mukbang,eating show,amberlynn reid,alr,oat fiber,obese,fat,skinny,calorie counting,calories,diet,vlog,recovery,melissabug,food,binge eating disorder,bulimic,anonymous brahette,filming my binge,binging,restricting,resctriction,weight loss,what i eat in a day,what i eat in a day to lose weight,vlogger,full day of eating,day in my life,eat,food diary,BEDBulimic,purge,eating,TW,

Post a Comment

0 Comments