Advertisement

I Needed to Take a Deeper Look at First Summoner.... (Mobile|iOS)

I Needed to Take a Deeper Look at First Summoner.... (Mobile|iOS) ⌖ This video is sponsored! Play First Summoner RIGHT NOW:

⌖ No matter how many times I see scenes with her I'm always just so impressed with how good she looks. Although I'm not sure which outfit I like better.. what do you guys think?
Oh, whoops. Sorry. Ahem.
So a couple weeks ago I was reached out to take a sponsored look at First Summoner. It looked interesting, and after doing some research, I decided to take it.
Why? Because it seemed like a non pay-to-win non auto-play mobile game and that.. well games like that definitely pique my interest. When I finished my first video on the game I'd spent maybe.. 2 hours in it, tops. As of this video, I've spent over 12 hours and man I didn't know mobile games could be this difficult but.. simultaneously rewarding.

⌖ Join ExitLag and play your favorite games without lag!

⌖ SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEW MMOBYTE MOBILE CHANNEL ヽ(´▽`)/:

⌖ Support us by becoming a Channel Member:

⌖ If you want to find out more about First Summoner, head on over to my website:

⌖ FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Discord -
Twitch:
Patreon:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Website:

⌖ FOLLOW STIX ヽ(´▽`)/:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Youtube:

⌖ FOLLOW WIGGY:
Twitter:
Youtube:

mmobyte,mmo byte,mmorpg,best mmorpg,free to play,free mmorpg,best mmorpg games,mmorpgs,best free mmorpg,mmorpg free to play,best mmorpg 2018,mmo,mmo 2018,best mmorpg 2019,best mmo 2018,best mmo 2019,mmobyte mobile,first summoner,first summoner gameplay,first summoner mobile,first summoner ios,first summoner androis,first summoner game,first summoner 2019 gameplay,mobile game,android game,ios game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments