Advertisement

I used to hardly ever smile - now I want to smile more | #VLOGust 7

I used to hardly ever smile - now I want to smile more | #VLOGust 7 Jonathan used to practice not smiling while looking in the mirror. And now he wants to smile more. Some people say that smiling improves your face value. :)

Let us know what you think in the comments below! And if you have any questions for us, please feel free to ask!

Subscribe if you want to join us on our journey!

If you enjoyed this video please give it a thumbs up! :)

Let's connect! (We share encouraging spiritual content)
Instagram:
Twitter:

I used to hardly ever smile,now I want to smile more,practice not smiling,smile more,change your life,missionary smiles,#Vlogust19,#Vlogust,Vlogust2019,Vlogust 2019,Vlog every day in August,one take challenge,missionary,missionviewfinder,Missions,Missionary vlogger,Mission viewfinder,christian,choose to smile,christianvlogger,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments