Advertisement

Jay-Z gets BLASTED & accused of HELPING the NFL to SILENCE Colin Kaep + Nessa calls Jay-Z a SELL OUT

Jay-Z gets BLASTED & accused of HELPING the NFL to SILENCE Colin Kaep + Nessa calls Jay-Z a SELL OUT This was an emotional video for me. Many are very upset at Jay Z for teaming up with the NFL without including Colin K. Comment your thoughts below! #JayZ #Nessa #DaytimeTeaTime Comment your thoughts below!
If you enjoy my videos and want to support me please click the links below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cash App: $CandicePelham
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bring all the tea and jokes through lighthearted commentary and short video clips about CELEBRITY NEWS, Hot Topics, and some Daytime TV shows. The shows that I like to discuss are The Real, The Wendy Williams Show, TMZ Live, The Steve Harvey Show, Ellen, The View, and more. I discuss hot topics from these shows while also adding my own sense of humor about the topics and the hosts of the shows. These are some of my favorite shows and I am a fan! My intent is not to offend anyone, these videos are for entertainment purposes only. Hope you enjoy! Please SUBSCRIBE and LIKE :-)

jay-z,Jay Z,Beyonce,beyonce & jay-z,Nessa,jay z nfl,jay z nfl press conference,roger goodell,roger goodell jay z,roger goodell booed,roc nation nfl,roc nation brunch 2019,roc nation sports,celeb,charlamagne,charlamagne tha god,jay z charlamagne tha god,nicki minaj,cardi b,city girls,wendy williams,power 105.1 breakfast club,power 105.1 breakfast club interviews,hot 97 interviews,hot 97 interviews 2019,nessa hot 97 radio,nessa preppy hot 97 interview,

Post a Comment

0 Comments