Advertisement

Making an attempt to play Murder Mystery 2 (feat. ethan rice)

Making an attempt to play Murder Mystery 2 (feat. ethan rice) Today a make another attempt to play Murder Mystery 2. If you don't know already, I have spent the past 2 days trying to record and upload, but the files kept on becoming corrupted or lost for some reason. Anyway, I was playing Murder Mystery 2 when i asked someone for the name of the song they were playing for this video, and they became interested. So once they watched my 1 video, roasted me for the crappy visual quality, and told me what they thought, they asked me to record. I ended up recording with him for around 18 minutes or so and eventually they said I could stop recording. I had lots of fun playing with him, and ethan rice if you're reading this, sorry I posted so late, I told you I take a long time!

LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE RIGHT NOW OR AN ANGRY ATTACK DOGE WILL CHASE YOU!!1!1

ethan rice channel:


Music:
Coconut Mall Theme from Mario Kart Wii
Will & Tim - So angry doge will attack young Of Storms (Zelda Theme Remix)

rice)

Post a Comment

0 Comments