Advertisement

Modifying, Repairing, & Installing a ViS Carbon Fiber Hatch on my 4g Eclipse GT

Modifying, Repairing, & Installing a ViS Carbon Fiber Hatch on my 4g Eclipse GT In this video I do a rear wiper delete, spray nozzle delete, and patch up the holes for the emblem in a ViS carbon fiber hatch. I also sand off the sun damage this carbon fiber hatch has, and I install it on my 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT.


Music Credits:
Track: Rogers & Dean - No Doubt [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Download / Stream:

mitsubishi,eclipse,gt,gs,v6,3.8L,carbon fiber,vis racing,seibon,cf hood,cf hatch,4g eclipse,eclipse gs,eclipse gst,eclipse gsx,lancer,ram,R/T,racing,1/4,0-60,dodge,nissan,350z,370z,g35,frs,brz,skyline,GTR,evo,Evo X,evox,supra,R32,R33,R34,NSX,Gran Turismo,The Grand Tour,subaru,Honda,s2000,3000GT,VR4,WRX,STi,corvette,mustang,camaro,charger,challenger,BMW,Gran Turismo 2,vs,Lamborghini,Ferrari,Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross,

Post a Comment

0 Comments