Advertisement

MULTITUDES In The Valley Of Decision:For The Day Of THE LORD Is Near!!(Part 5) RAPTURE IMMINENT

MULTITUDES In The Valley Of Decision:For The Day Of THE LORD Is Near!!(Part 5) RAPTURE IMMINENT I keep getting cut off! Much love and God Bless Brothers and Sisters. I will see you soon.

ALL GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST MY LORD AND SAVIOR!!!

PayPal.me/144Warrior .. Also the email to search is: Wilkinson1985@outlook.com
thank you and God bless you all! All glory to Jesus Christ, and you all are in my prayers, Whether you can help or not, either way I love you and value you more than you know.
The explanation of what's going on is at the end of part 3 of video titled "the words of the Lord are True".. God bless

MY email(NOT CONNECTED WITH A PAYPAL)Matsoukas.michael@gmail.com

IMMINENT

Post a Comment

0 Comments