Advertisement

My classroom is starting to feel like HOME- CLASSROOM SETUP- PART 2

My classroom is starting to feel like HOME- CLASSROOM SETUP- PART 2 HI FRIENDS! In today's video you will see part 2 of my classroom set up series. I put in a lot of work making this classroom feel like a home away from home. I love my classroom and hope you do too.


Watch part 1 of my classroom set up:
#backtoschool #backtoschool2019 #classroomsetup #classroomsetup2019


follow me on instagram @theglamteacherr

for business inquires only email: thatoneglamteacher@gmail.com


paper flowers:
_________________________________________________________________
Want to watch my prep with me series? Click the links below:

Prep with me part 1-

Prep with me part 2-

Prep with me part 3-
__________________________________________________________________

Music:
Music: 🔻
"Typical - Birdy" is free to use on YouTube with credits.
Music promoted by BreakingCopyright:
🔺
Song: MBB - Happy (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

classroom setup,teacher vlog,flexible seating,classroom tour,back to school,back to school 2019,hello 3rd grade,classroom setup vlog,class setup,classroom setup series,classroom setup 2019,thrglamteacher,classroom decor,classroom decorating,classroom organization,decorating my classroom,classroom set up,pocketful of primary,first year teacher,early edventures,teacher vlogger,classroom,teacher tips,classroom decoration ideas,classroom vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments