Advertisement

My Footwear Collection | Nabuking ako ng Asawa ko!

My Footwear Collection | Nabuking ako ng Asawa ko! Welcome to another vlog!
Sharing you my footwear collection mostly " tsinelas " πŸ˜€
but first
Disclaimer: This video is not to brag what I have but just to share and inspire and create a positive vibes to everyone!

Enjoy watching! 😘

Follow my social media accts
ig: @anna_magkawas
Fb: @bagtalksbyanna
Twitter:

You may check more of my videos hereπŸ‘‡πŸ»
❤️❤️ UNBOXING VIDEOS❤️❤️


#myfootwearcollection #unboxing #tsinelas

my footwear collection,sneakers collection,anna magkawas,bag talks by anna,unboxing,shoes,luxury shoes,branded shoes,buy and sell,filipina vlogger,tsinelas,sapatos,fashion vlogger,collection,kim chiu,love marie,nabuking,sneaker collection,shoe haul,prank,fashionblogger,anna cay haul,sneakers,my shoe collection,shoe collection philippines,womens collection,gucci slides,shoe haul try on,ladies shoes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments