Advertisement

Pad Thai Chicken and Seafood Fried Rice of Thailand

Pad Thai Chicken and Seafood Fried Rice of Thailand Had an amazing night in Asiatique The River Front, there we had Pad Thai Chicken, Seafood noodle, Seafood fried rice. I loved the dishes. It was like street food and it gave me the satisfaction thoroughly. It is the blessing to taste the authenticity dishes of each nation. Iced tea would be the best drink I had there.

Website -

My Gadgets -

Follow me on,

Instagram -
Facebook -
Twitter -

pad thai chicken,seafood,seafood fried rice,seafood noodle,fried noodles,squid,prawns,fried chicken,octopus,food,food review,food vlog,clogging,soru,taste test,tasty,exploring,asiatique the river front,asiatique,thailand,bangkok,iced tea,drink,tasting,river,boats,food travel,travel,travel vlog,fun,friends,explored,

Post a Comment

0 Comments