Advertisement

Profusion Spectrum Palette l Blue, Yellow & Green Eye Look

Profusion Spectrum Palette l Blue, Yellow & Green Eye Look I found some color inspiration from my amazing cousin, Debbie Knoblauch, and I decided to give it a go with a palette she sent to me! Have you guys seen this palette?! It's AMAZING! I can't wait to play with it some more...like probably for my makeup for work tonight!

Head over to Debbie's channel and say hello! I know you'll end up wanting to subscribe!

Debbie Knoblauch:

***LET'S CHAT***
Instagram:
Email: glamburger12@gmail.com

♡ For any business inquiries, please email me at: glamburger12@gmail.com

makeup,profusion,spectrum,palette,rainbow,colorful,eye,eyes,look,eyeshadow,blue,yellow,green,giveaway,grwm,chatty,bright,bold,easy,simple,

Post a Comment

0 Comments