Advertisement

Put newcomers on a turret! - Insane Engineer Monster Mash - Gears of War 4

Put newcomers on a turret! - Insane Engineer Monster Mash - Gears of War 4 From streaming Gears 4 Horde since December of 2016, I've convinced a fair amount of people to pick up the game (I'll take my paycheck in the mail, Microsoft). The downside I always have is that I have Group A of people that want to play on Insane and have the usual fun challenge and Group B, which is a lot of newcomers that can't do Insane well because they'll get bodied with low level cards.

I experimented with this a few times and decided to make a video on it: Just give them a turret! It's got solid damage, solid range, some decent protection while you're at it, and they can be a relevant killer. I've done this with a few newcomers lately and it seems to be an effective tool. Usually good for carrying 1-2 newcomers. If an Engineer and Scout are higher leveled and they work together, you can get a strong turret discount set up rolling and potentially carry 3 people.

I like carrying new people through, it's fun to see the sweat :D

Team:
OSCATR (Scout)
VFarkas (Soldier)
Assassinator912 (Sniper)
Potato12 (Heavy)

Engineer Build:
Repair Boost
Build Cost
Sentry Cost
Decoy Cost
Overclock

And I'm currently working through a turret discount build :)

I stream Gears 4 on Twitch 3 days a week: Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday starting around 5 PM EST and I could always go for having more people join in some Horde (or the occasional versus). Be sure to say hi and let me know you wanna play!

Xbox Gamertag: Cherry Quench
(Make sure you message me to let me know who you are though. I'm continually unsure if I'm getting requests from random peeps I play with or people on YouTube / Twitch lol)

~GET IN TOUCH WITH ME!~






Gears,Gears of War,Gears of War 4,Gears 4 Horde,Insane Horde,Fuel Depot,Gears 4 Fuel Depot,Engineer,Engineer Guide,Gears 4 Engineer Guide,helping newcomers,helping noobs,Gears 4 turret,Gears 4 Horde Fuel Depot,GoW,GoW4,GoW4 Horde,Insane engineer,gears 4 black steel,black steel,CherryQuench,Cherry Quench,Cherry,Quench,Xbox,Xbox One,Xbox One X,PC,PC Gaming,Twitch,Twitch Streamer,The Coalition,The Coalition Army,

Post a Comment

0 Comments