Advertisement

Revisiting an Old Location After a Snowstorm

Revisiting an Old Location After a Snowstorm Looking back through many of my images from the first half of this year I stumbled upon a series of images from an outing just after a snowstorm. Remembering that I had shot video as well as photos that day I went back and found I had a whole YouTube video shot that I never edited!

While the images aren’t the best ones from my first Winter in New Hampshire, the story of revisiting a location I had previously photographed in the Fall made for what I find to be an interesting story.

See the images in full resolution in my most recent blog post:

Instagram:

Winter photography,how to take photos in the snow,snow photography,winter in New Hampshire,snow storm,how to photograph snow,Sony a7iii,photography tutorial,Kyle Hayden,how to take photos in the cold,photography in cold weather,photography in the snow,vallerret gloves,vallerret photography gloves,vallerret,

Post a Comment

0 Comments