Advertisement

So I broke my leg and now I need to take an IQ Test

So I broke my leg and now I need to take an IQ Test So I messed up my leg and it was definitely not a big brain moment for me. Reacting to my old cringy videos at 14 years old

Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Patreon ►
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
TannerOfNazareth, Regular Person, Crydil, RageCake, Astrakonix, TheUnusualArt, Elphie, Elijah Senpai, Ruserification, SwissAargau, Maxy G, Ben Moke, Galli, Furry Cruz, MisterPERKELE, CooterDonkey, Braden Hinkle, AlfonzoM6, Millatime, Hueylongdong, Double Books, MyMainManManny, Megafatboy2.0thehentallover, Sleaper56, Birthday Daddy, BallinlikeStallin,

Drew Durnil,IQ Test,Broke my leg,My leg,vlog,trampoline,ankle,minecraft,fortnite,injury,hospital,surgery,anesthesia,How intelligent are you,buzzfeed,crutches,tweeter,frontflip,quiz,test,buzzfeed quizzes,emoji,story,funny story,math test,corgi,Taylor Swift,French,Spanish,German,Italian,backflips,story time,big brain,jumping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments