Advertisement

So I've moved overseas...How I'm feeling now

So I've moved overseas...How I'm feeling now Little update for you guys on how I'm going with the move and what I've been up to! Can't wait to share more with you in the coming months 🦋🦋🦋

Watch this video if you have no idea whats going on:


What I bought at Urban Outfitters:
Green Dress:
Space Shirt:
Guess Sweatshirt:

Instagram:
Tumblr:

⭐Get $55 on Airbnb:
⭐Get $10 off your first Uber ride: use code maxih21ue
⭐Get 70% off the Ultimate Skinspa: use code MHXGLOW

Music:

For business enquiries: info@maximilianehansen.com or nadine@chicbloggermanagement.com.au

moving overseas,moving to germany,life chat,life update,maximiliane hansen,i'm moving overseas,moving from australia to germany,moving to europe,sammy robinson,what its like to live in Germany,maxi hansen,cartia mallan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments