Advertisement

ST: 'None of This Was Done Alone.' FT A.J. Rodriguez

ST: 'None of This Was Done Alone.' FT A.J. Rodriguez Funnily enough, I had met A.J. (@momotaro_em1) a long time ago picking up some ITR parts for a friend. I didn't really know what he was building at the time and didn't really start seeing him again until recently when I saw his car. I swore I had known him from somewhere but couldn't remember. StoryTime is like a gate way for me to catch up with old friends, meet new friends, and get to know some of the people I know better. If he hadn't done this StoryTime with me I wouldn't have known that he spent so much time and effort in building this EM1. Even the Subframe is painted! All new moldings, essentially anything that you could acquire brand new, he had on this car. I can tell he's very passionate and loves the outcome very much. The little details, the way he looks at the car, he even close the hood with a microfiber! Super humble, and one last thing. Thank you for serving!

Follow A.J. on Instagram:
@momotaro_em1


Music provided by:
youtube.com/sitrusbeats
@prodsitrus

Follow me:
@cullencheung
@cullencheungphotos

#em1 #civicsi #storytimewithcullen

Honda,EM1,Civic,Si,B Series,Nardi,Recaro,Takata,SE37K,Volk Racing,Cullen Cheung,StoryTime with Cullen,S2000,AP2,J's Racing Type GT,Seattle,Local,OEM,Widebody,JDM,

Post a Comment

0 Comments