Advertisement

Stubborn Mercy refuses to die - Season 17 - Overwatch

Stubborn Mercy refuses to die - Season 17 - Overwatch In this week's episode, we stay alive, get baited by Hanzo, fight Tracer, and get nano boosted. These games were recorded on July 31st and August 1st and 8th, 2019.

You can support these videos by subscribing to my Twitch at

I have my own Discord and you are invited to join! (We have cakes, balloon animals, cute Mercy emotes, and are Mercy-main friendly! ^^)

For these games I duo queued with Titan, a.k.a. xFatking! You can find him over at


If you need me to see/read/answer something, please ask me on Twitter. I read all my Twitter @mentions!

I don't think these matter a lot, but I keep getting asked about:
- Mercy's superjump: You use crouch+GA at the same time, and then jump when you get closer to your GA target and start going up. You continue the momentum that you had when pressing jump, so if you jump late, you go straight up, if you press jump earlier, you go at more of an angle. On console, I'm told that the superjump is more tricky, and that you need to press crouch slightly before GA for it to work. Good luck! ❤
- my control layout, you can find it here:
- my Mercy settings, you can find them here:
- my mouse sensitivity: I use 2.39 in-game sense at 1600 DPI. About 14 inches per 360.
- for recording, I use the "Instant Replay" feature from the NVidia GeForce Experience app (it used to be called ShadowPlay).
- for editing, I use Vegas Pro 14, and for rendering I use Vegas Pro 15.
- This stubborn Mercy refuses to die in the first round of Nepal, it's like she is immortal!

@Animetic on Twitter:
Sarahtje on Twitch:

Mercy thumbnail was drawn by Mousoup! You can find more of their work here:

Songs:
MBB - Happy
Tobu - Cool

#animetic #overwatch #mercy

Overwatch,let's play,let's play Overwatch,Animetic,Mercy,competitive,ranked,Overwatch league,Overwatch gameplay,Overwatch funny,Overwatch strategy,support,ana,lucio,healing,play of the game,highlight,highlights,potg,healer,defense,offense,attack,EU,res,resurrect,valkyrie,pistol mercy,revive,Sarah,grand master,grandmaster,mercy's,road,to,top,500,top 500,t500,Season 17,nepal,volskaya industries,stubborn,immortal,refuses to die,

Post a Comment

0 Comments