Advertisement

Surprising My Family With A Mega Mansion

Surprising My Family With A Mega Mansion FINALLY THE BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES IS HERE!!! THE REZ FAMILY HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO LA!!!!

LAST VIDEO:

Subscribe Here!
Check out my top videos!

Follow Me ▼
Twitter:
Instagram:
Twitch:

[Playlist Specific Hashtag] #MindOfRez

About MindOfRez:
I love making videos and my Goal is to gain a huge audience that loves to have fun, make you laugh, and make your day or week better! SUBSCRIBE to join the community and TELL YOUR FRIENDS LETS GROW TOGETHER!!

[Video Title]
[Video URL]

MindOfRez

Mindofrez,mind of rez,mindofrez fortnite,mindofrez prank,kaylen,mindofrez challenging,rez,faze kay,mindofrez jayden,mindofrez kaylen,mindofrez squad,mindofrez vlogs,vlogs,house tour,surprising family,mansion,expensive homes,cj so cool,mindofrez new house,new house,faze rug,morgz,new,dream home,lamborghini,surprise,emotional,los angeles,family,family mansion,mansion surprise,cj so cool mansion,mega mansion,rez family,best day of my life,new dog,cj,

Post a Comment

0 Comments