Advertisement

THE ADVENTURE STARTS!?!? | HEXARIA STORY | EP 1 (Roblox Server)

THE ADVENTURE STARTS!?!? | HEXARIA STORY | EP 1 (Roblox Server) Hey guys make sure you guys will like and watch the entire video! So hopefully you guys enjoy and make sure you comment about what you liked about the video and what you didn't like, I am always trying to improve.

TO JOIN THE SERVER!


Where I get my music from!
Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound:

You guys like birds? Go follow me on twitter!


You guys like birds? Go follow me on twitter!


FOLLOW ME ON SNAPCHAT
colin_mcphedran

I GOT A PATREON


Most asked questions.

-Are you PandeFire11's brother?
-No we just sound a like.

-When is Yu Gi Oh coming out?
-It comes out everyone weekend

-Can I join the stream/role play or be come a mod?
- If we talk often and we become friends then why not!

-What is life?
I don't know?

hexaria roblox,hexaria eternal flame,Hexaria,roblox,roblox fairy tail,roblox story,Roblox RPG,roblox hex montage,roblox hexaria all cards,roblox hexaria,Roblox Hexaria EP1,no cursing,adventure story,family friendly,roblox adventures,kid friendly,adventure story roblox,adventure story roblox ep 1,kid friendly minecraft videos,minecraft magic mod,funny videos,orange prince,

Post a Comment

0 Comments