Advertisement

The advice that I wish I got before sixth form|college| Sophia X

The advice that I wish I got before sixth form|college| Sophia X The advice that I wish I got before sixth form/college
Subscribe: | 🛎Make sure to enable ALL push notifications!🛎
Watch the NEWEST videos:

So you're going to sixth form and not sure what to expect... well this is the advice that I wish I had got so I hope this can help you too!

Follow Sophia X:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Watch more Sophia X:
Beauty:
Lifestyle:
Hauls:
Latest Videos:
Popular Videos:


If you are a Company and wish to contact me please email: floralsophiacontact@gmail.com

About Sophia X:
Hello! I am Sophia and welcome to the official Sophia X YouTube channel! On this channel, you’ll find a variety of fun and enjoyable videos, including Q&As, Revision Sessions, Collabs, and more.

I'm a 17 year old British YouTuber and I love to create content for my viewers that is entertaining as well as helpful and useful. If you want to see videos ranging from 'Study With Me's' to 'Hauls' then you're in the right place! I hope you enjoy x

Make sure to subscribe and enable ALL notifications so you never miss a video! For instant updates, follow me on my social media accounts below.

•UNIDAYS: myunidays.com/r/Cb4v85Z-1-E
•COCONUT LANE: Use the code for 20% off per order- floralsophia20
•LALALAB: Use this code for £5 worth of prints- PG8EVO2R

Vlog,Studying,StudyWithMe,Revision,FloralSophia,SophiaX,GCSEs,ALevels,Student,Revising,Exams,Sixth,form,college,a level,alevel,a levels,exam,study,how,to,revise,in,sixthform,tips,tricks,advice,results day,reaction,2019,survive,prepare,over the summer,summer work,ucas,oxbridge,wider reading,A*,eve bennett,unjaded jade,10 things I wish I'd known,year 12,a level advice,gcse advice,transition from gcse to a level,advice for starting college,

Post a Comment

0 Comments