Advertisement

These Foolish Things (Remind Me Of You) - Billie Holiday / Rod Stewart - Piano Cover

These Foolish Things (Remind Me Of You) - Billie Holiday / Rod Stewart - Piano Cover Neil Archer Sheet Music:
More titles will be added shortly.

A truly wonderful song from 1936. I’ve taken this arrangement, almost note for note, from the version recorded by Rod Stewart on his Great American Songbook album. I particularly like the bass lines in this version. It’s played in the key of C Major and I take it into A Major for the sax solo and bring it back to C and then take it into D Major for the ending. Lovely lovely standard.

Again, no sheet music used for this - just my interpretation of listening to the song. I hope you enjoy it.

If you’re here for the first time and you like what you see and hear, please subscribe so you can catch my future uploads. Click on the bell 🔔 so you get notifications of my new uploads.

Check out my Facebook Page here:

#thesefoolishthings #billieholiday #rodstewart

these foolish things,these foolish things [remind me of you],billie holiday,jazz standard,standard,rod stewart,piano,solo piano,piano cover,yamaha piano,neil archer,1936,

Post a Comment

0 Comments