Advertisement

Where the hell was Neymar? - Oh My Goal

Where the hell was Neymar? - Oh My Goal Neymar gave the international press a scare this summer! He was expected to be training in Paris, but he never arrived!

Oh My Goal panicked! WHERE HAD THE BRAZILIAN GONE?! Without a single hesitation, our French journalist headed to Brazil to find Neymar... Did he manage to find him? What the hell was he doing?

This is the story of our adventure.

---------------------------------------
Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the commentaries section below
Don't forget to turn on notifications in order to not miss the next videos.
Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Freestyle Football - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
---------------------------------------
© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,neymar,looking for neymar,neymar transfer,neymar skills,neymar goals,neymar oh my goal,neymar red bull jr's five,red bull,neymar red bull,neymar nutmegs,sean garnier,report neymar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments