Advertisement

Work Travel Guide - Saudi Arabia What you NEED to know (Female)

Work Travel Guide - Saudi Arabia What you NEED to know (Female) My work travel guide for Saudi Arabia

My top tips and what you need to know, for someone travelling to Saudi.

In 2018 I made 3 trips to Riyadh. On my first trip, I was personally struggling to piece together advice and tips. Therefore I hope this video helps anyone who is planning a trip to Saudi Arabia.

Including:
How to prepare
What to wear - Dress code
Visa
Packing
Solo travel
Airport


#Saudi
#SaudiArabia
#TravelGuide

"Music: www.bensound.com"

middle east news,middle east,saudi women,saudi arabia,women in saudi arabia,kazakhstan travel,travel guide,travel guide saudi arabia,top tips,heelsinbusiness,saudi women beauty,saudi women lifestyle,first time travel to saudi arabia,first time flight to saudi arabia,saudi travel vlog,kingdom of saudi arabia,travelling to saudi as a woman,travelling to saudi arabia,riyadh,hijab styles,abaya,abaya photos,travel tips and hacks,travel tips and hacks packing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments