Advertisement

#017 of Frank's 101 Movie's I Have To Watch - Presumed Innocent

#017 of Frank's 101 Movie's I Have To Watch - Presumed Innocent In Alan J Pakula's Presumed Innocent, Harrison Ford play a prosecutor who is tasked with investigating the death of another prosecutor that works in his office. The only problem is, he was having an affair with this other prosecutor, one that he didn't want to end. While everyone is working to help him solve the case, the question begins to arise if he had something to do with her murder...

If you're just stopping by the TL;DR version is my friend Frank asked me to watch 101 hand picked films and make videos about them. This is the seventeenth on the list. If you want to check out the list, you can see it on my Letterboxd here -

Presumed Innocent,Alan J Pakula,Harrison Ford,Raul Julia,Brian Dennehy,Bonnie Bedelia,Paul Winfield,Greta Scacchi,John Spencer,1990,Courtroom Drama,Procedural,Mystery,Stewart Schuster,Frank Ireland,Chief Brody Rules,Frank's 101 Movies I Have To Watch,Movies,Films,Filmmaking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments