Advertisement

BOOK A HOLIDAY IN SKYRIM

BOOK A HOLIDAY IN SKYRIM Skyrim from the elder scrolls collection is the perfect game to create a parody twist on in 2019. I return to skyrim as a skyrim holiday resort salesman to sell you a skyrim luxury holiday in the skyrim parody video. I use the skyrim trailer and some authentic skyrim music to recreate the world of skyrim and add my own personal commentary to really bring this skyrim parody to life

Subscribe to my life: shorturl.at/gILVX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Craig Mason Links
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Facebook: www.facebook.com/craigmasonyt
Instagram: @craigmasongaming
Snapchat: @craigmasonsnaps

Hi, I am Craig Mason and I love to create gameplay videos that are funny and create a positive impression within the gaming community. I aspire to create a diverse collection of videos based around different genres, which I belive will offer a more fulfilled gaming experience on the Craig Mason channel for everyone who subscribes.

I am 25 years old, born on 29th August 1994 in sunny Limassol, Cyprus before coming to England with my English mother and Welsh father at the age of 4. I believe the main factor that defines me as a content creator is my will to keep developing and moving forward. To constantly offer you more value in exchange for your time and support.

honest trailers,trailers,skyrim,yt:quality=high,elder scrolls skyrim funny,funny,funny trailers,honest,skyrim funny,skyrim funny trailers,skyrim parody,

Post a Comment

0 Comments