Advertisement

COD IW trying for round 100.Ps might kick me out of the game.Road to 100 subs.

COD IW trying for round 100.Ps might kick me out of the game.Road to 100 subs. I like gaming also go sub to my future mods, @Boom best 88, Chrisdee Da 8o8 Morris Kamaka , Mark Sherlock , Sparkly Buns , That Gui , Camo Jelly , The Beast Gaming , @CHICAGOS MERK , RiPz Vengenge , Mr.Pug , RPG Jay224 , 5kGaming +Others.#XOBOOMIN #RiPz #BOOMNATION Come join the biggest clans and nations. I will be starting to stream sometime next year and when i will probably be playing WWII , Fortnite , or Infinite Warfare we might also have coins i might sometimes do a giveaway and you can use the coins to win or you can gamble your pants off have fun see y’all soon in stream enjoy the streams from my future mods. My twitter is The God Cpgaming369_YT you want to dm me. Fortnite Creator Code Confirmation is 4KUB5E

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare,Guardian_Carl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments