Advertisement

DO YOU AGREE WITH WHAT J.COLE SAID ABOUT TUPAC & NAS?

DO YOU AGREE WITH WHAT J.COLE SAID ABOUT TUPAC & NAS? I THINK J.COLE WAS RIGHT ABOUT WHAT HE SAID ABOUT TUPAC & NAS!!! DO YOU AGREE? OR WAS THIS DISRESPECTFUL? LET ME BREAK IT DOWN!! Please share this video don't forget to like and to give this video a thumbs up!! subscribe to makaveli media!! Peace SUBSCRIBE to Makaveli Media so you don't miss out on any of my Tupac Videos:

Follow me on instagram here:

Follw me on Facebook here:

Follow me on Twitter here: #tupac #jcole #nas

did j.cole speak the truth about tupac & nas,tupac,2pac,makaveli,j cole,jcole i let nas down,j cole i let nas down remix,kendrick lamar,nas,jay z,tupac black jesus,tupac shakur,tupac songs,j cole album,tupac all eyez on me album,p diddy,tupac vs nas,nas illmatic,nas the lost tapes 2,nas the world is yours,tupac me against the world,biggie smalls,nas vs jay z,battle rap,tupac dear mama,j cole middle child,kendrick lamar dna,kendrick lamar humble,

Post a Comment

0 Comments