Advertisement

DOROTHEA BIEDERMANN In the Meantime (Original Version)

DOROTHEA BIEDERMANN In the Meantime (Original Version) DOROTHEA BIEDERMANN In the Meantime (Original Version)

Idee, Musik, Text, Video, Gesang, Recording & Akustikgitarre by DOROTHEA BIEDERMANN

Sologitarre: Torsten Golomb

In the meantime 10.6.2017 22-23 Uhr 11.6.2017 6-7 Uhr

a C D D7
a C D D7
One thing about you I don`t really understand
a C D D7
When we have an argument everything is over
a C D D7
and it s always me who has to make the first step
a C D D7
Maybe otherwise you would never talk to me again
a C D D7
Don`t know when or if I will see you again at all

Ref 1

GaFa
G a F a
If you really really really really really really
G a F a
really really really (really) love me as you said
G a F a
How can this be that you don`t talk to me for month?
G a F a
Are you not afraid
G a F a
Are you not afraid
G a F a
Are you not afraid
G a F a
of what happens to you, what happens to me what happens to us
G a F a
in the meantime? This is a mean time

G a F a
a mean time and I mean it

a C D D7
a C D D7
Maybe you`re are busy with someone else,
a C D D7
maybe I don`t have the position in your life
a C D D7
like you have for me
a C D D7
In such moments it comes to the surface

Ref 2

GaFa
G a F a
You give me not a single chance to contact you
G a F a
when I need to This is a mean time
G a F a
a mean time And I mean it
G a F a
I need you, I miss you,
a G a F
you are the only person I wanna talk to

aCDD7
a C D D7
This is just a simple song with a clear message,
F a
because it simply hurts
F a
because it simply hurts
F a
and I mean it


CGFaFG
C G F a F G
If you search me, what you will not do, I am in the cellar
C G F a FG
If you hear me, what you will do for sure, I kiss you

C G F a F G
I simply think we can not allow ourselves to let it go
C G F a F G
I never understood how you could always act this way, never
C G F a F G
Never in my life, I want to understand this, never
C G F a F G
It seems cruel to me Maybe one person always loves more

DOROTHEA BIEDERMANN,In the Meantime,mean time,DB,Braunschweig,Are you not afraid?,What happens to you?,Cubase,Steinberg,Homerecording,Doro,Straßenmusikerin,Torsten Golomb,Studioaufnahme,Original Version,One thing about you I don't really understand,If you really love me,really really really,LAS VEGAS LOVE,RECORD,

Post a Comment

0 Comments