Advertisement

Happy Birthday Paper Sweeties! Christmas Tags & Cards!

Happy Birthday Paper Sweeties!  Christmas Tags & Cards! Hello Crafty Friends! And a special welcome to any new subscribers to my crafty family here on YT. Today I am sharing some cards and Christmas tags I created as part of a guest design post for Paper Sweeties 7th Birthday! I hope you will check out my blog post which includes a 25% discount code to Debbie's store for today only: 8-30-2019! She has so many wonderful stamp and die products, and gorgeous hand-dyed seam binding and flower sequins.

Link to my Paper Sweeties 7th Bday Blog Post:



NOTE: I have linked all of the paper sweeties products I used in my blog post. If you have any questions just ask me and I will try to get back to you.

Here is a link to the Merry Stamp Set:



And a link to the sweet cuts coffee mug die:




The digital papers I use are available on ETSY at these stores:

Tea Time and Dolls Etsy Shop:



Doily Dreams Collection 2 Portrait Size:

Iralamija Shop:

Shabby Wood No 4 Backgrounds Paper:



Petite Looped Lace Oval Die Set - Gina Marie Designs from Wholesale Crafting Supplies:



My Creative Time: Bunch of Fun Circle Dies:


Thanks for visiting! If you enjoyed this video please come back and visit again!
Jill

Instagram Feed:


My blog: H

cards,card making,dies,die cutting,Paper Sweeties,Merry Stamp Set,Coffee themed crafts,hot cocoa Christmas tags,Christmas crafting,Holiday crafts,Christmas diy,papercrafting,holiday gift tags,gift tags,Christmas,snow,snow gift tags,Christmas cards,kindness cards,coffee themed papercrafts,coffee loving cardmakers,Frantic Stamper,My Creative Time,Marianne Creatables Dies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments