Advertisement

How I gave my thrifted jeans a Department store look

How I gave my thrifted jeans a Department store look Hello everyone! Welcome back to my channel From Drab to Fab with KYSS. My name is Diamond, and today I'm going to show you how I made these amazing boyfriend jeans. I thrifted these jeans and got them for one dollar, and then upgraded them to high end department store status! Here's what I used.

SONG: For Real BY: Amel Larrieux ALBUM: Brave Bird


Tools:
-scissors, tweezers, stencil (lip, letters), marker, fabric adhesive, hotfix applicator (rhinestone applicator), 3D fabric paint, embroidery string, grommets (spikes), buttons, hair weaving string, lace fabric, old denim.


First outfit:
-shirt/bodysuit: Forever 21
-necklace: unsure where it was purchased
-Backpack: Target
-Shoes (from left ) wedge: P luv K Bekah (Shoedazzle) middle wedge: Anthony Wang Mulberry-01 multi (Akira shoes), Flat form sandal: Mossimo supply co. Lizzie gold (Target)


Second Outfit:
-body suit (rue 21)
-sweater: ivory rose mustard
-bag: glitter gold wallet (Target)
-shoes: (from left) wedge: Mossimo supply co. vivien cognac (Target) pump: Madison by Shoedazzle Eurie Nude, espadrille: elegant collection minah yellow


Third Outfit:
-necklace Rue 21
-blazer: unsure
-purse: unicorn silver mossimo supply co. (Target)
-body suit: black Rue 21
-Shoes: (from left) wedge: beige Wild pair Las Vegas NV., sneaker boot: high top black leather: Steve Madden Anton, ankle strap pump: Chinese Laundry Carley orange Multi


Thank you all so much for watching! I put in a lot of time with these boyfriend jeans. I made a pair before, but I gave them away to another young lady who loved them! Please follow me on Instagram @know.your.specific.style to see how wear my creations and others who enjoy wearing my creations. Please like, subscribe, and share this video, and please let me know which outfit you like and how you would wear it thank you so much!

look

Post a Comment

0 Comments