Advertisement

How I train to stay fit! 5 GLUTE EXERCISES you NEED to add

How I train to stay fit! 5 GLUTE EXERCISES you NEED to add FULL WORKOUT:
1. DB Hip Thrust
2. DB Single Leg Hip Thrust
3. Lying Side hip raises
4. Front Foot Elevate Reversed Lugnes
5. DB Side Leg Raises

And repeat for your needs!
12-20reps
45s rest between sets
2min rest between exercises

Thanks to for letting me train and record in their gym!

To make it harder, add resistance band

♡ Get my workout guides now - ♡

♡ Become a MEMBER on my channel - extra perks & monthly special offers for $4.99/month. More info: ♡

♡ My social media ♡
Instagram:
Snapchat: @hannaoeberg

♡YouTube Soundtrack Playlist♡

♡My Workout Playlist♡

♡ Sponsorships / collaborations ♡
♥ I get all my supplements from my sponsor Women's Best -

♥ I get all my workout clothing from my sponsor Gymshark -

hanna öberg,hanna oeberg,hanna oberg,hannah oeberg,hannaoeberg,dumbbell,dumbbell workout,dumbbell only glute workout,dumbbell only leg workout,glute workout,glute exercises,booty workout,booty exercises,glute science,grow the glutes,butt workout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments