Advertisement

How to get STAR PLAYER EVERY TIME, and look stylish doing it...

How to get STAR PLAYER EVERY TIME, and look stylish doing it... This HAS to be the easiest way to get star player every time in Brawl Stars. Do you get extra trophies? No. But do you look cool doing it?! Heck yeah!

Poco has become a force in Brawl ball as a mid and today we smash the competition in this high level gameplay in sneaky fields the map I created!


Want to know the gear I use to make videos? Here is a list:




Follow me below:

Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Subscribe to this YouTube:
Discord:
Check out my graphic artist here:

Thanks to my AMAZING Channel members. Your support helps me keep this going!

lex brawl stars,brawl stars,brawl stars lex,star player brawl stars,how to brawl stars,lex,poco,poco skin,star player,high level gameplay,top players,

Post a Comment

0 Comments