Advertisement

Meaning and use of the word APPRECIATE in English

Meaning and use of the word APPRECIATE in English Hello Everyone,
This video is about the meaning and usage of APPRECIATE

Meaning 1
appreciate (verb) to recognize with thankful, to be grateful, thankful for.
Examples:
I appreciate your honesty.
I appreciate your advice.
I appreciate having your advice.
I really appreciate all your help.
I appreciate what you are saying.
Thanks ever so much for your help, I really appreciate it.
I appreciate your concern, but honestly, I’m fine.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your help."
I greatly appreciate your kindness.

Meaning 2
Appreciate (verb) to recognize the good or the special quality of someone or something, to understand how good or useful someone or something is
Examples:
She feels that her family doesn’t really appreciate her.
Don’t buy him expensive phone - he doesn't appreciate it.
Her abilities are not fully appreciated by her employer.
You should learn to appreciate time.
Meaning 3
appreciate (verb) to recognize or to understand the seriousness or importance of a situation or a problem.
Examples:
I do not believe that the Prime Minister fully appreciates the complexity of the problem.
I began to appreciate the difficulties my father had faced.
I don't think you appreciate how much time I spend to prepare this meal.
Meaning 4
appreciate (verb) to increase in value
Examples:
The value of our house has appreciated by 50% in the last 2 years.
Most investments are expected to appreciate at a steady rate.

I would appreciate it if......,
I'd appreciate it if..............
Please..................................

Examples:
I would appreciate it if you would tell your boss to call me.
I would appreciate it if you would come to the office before 7:00am tomorrow.
I would appreciate it if you could let me know in advance whether or not you will be coming.
I would appreciate it if you'd mind your own business!

Thanks for watching, hope you learn something new from this video.

For more videos please watch in the following links:
For more video please watch in the following links:
Meanings and usage of idiom DAMN IT

Meaning and how to use HOW COME in English

Meanings of AVAILABLE and how to use it in English language by Socheat Thin

Take your time on meaning and how to use by Socheat Thin

How to use TAKE IT EASY and TAKE THINGS EASY by Socheat Thin

English Conversation Asking Direction Giving vs Direction Study English Khmer Socheat Thin

Learn English Khmer about Cooking Verbs


Fore more videos please find in the below links:
Learn English Khmer | Conversation in Hotel, Check In

Learn English Khmer | Conversation in Hotel, Check Out

English Abbreviation Part 02 ATM CEO PLC ZIP VAT SIM CU

At the airport Airport - Vocaculary English for travel by Socheat Thin

Different Meanings of Troll Troll and XD

Meanings of AVAILABLE and how to use it in English language by Socheat Thin

Different meanings of PRANK and ADMIN and their usage in English Sentences


Please LIKE and SHARE if you find this video useful.

Have a wonderful day!

appreciate,appreciation,i appreciate,i appreciate it,i appreciate that,meaning of appreciate,appreciate meaning,conversation,English conversation,conversation lesson,lesson conversation,practice conversation,simple conversation,conversation in english,conversation english khmer,khmer english,khmer english conversation,learn conversation,study conversation,study english conversatin,socheatthin,thinsocheat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments