Advertisement

💕 My life as Shopping Vlog! Looking for Mini Brands and a sewing project! ( It's a FAIL!)

💕 My life as Shopping Vlog! Looking for Mini Brands and a sewing project! ( It's a FAIL!) Hey Dollie friends!
In todays vlog I went to Walmart and tried to sew a cute new top for my dolls. yikes watch to see how this vlog ends lol
What other videos would you like to see? Leave a comment down below.
If you read the description box spam the comments with 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋 butterflies 😂

american girl dog,vlog,how to shop for american girl dolls,my life as,my life as brand,mini brands,toy hunt,shopping for american girl dolls,american girl doll channel,american girl doll house,vsco american girl dolls,walmart my life as shopping vlog,cookieswirlc,hehehehehe,deenaandbeena,americangirlashlyn,cholesamericangirldollchannel,channels likke,like,adorable american girl,adorable dolls stuff,

Post a Comment

0 Comments