Advertisement

Pricing Strategy: How to Charge for Value You Provide

Pricing Strategy: How to Charge for Value You Provide How do freelancers use value based pricing strategy to calculate their fees--if they can't place a number on their value to clients? In this video, I'll share the exact questions you need to ask in a sales interview, so you can finally charge for the value you provide.

► Sign up for my daily pricing newsletter:
► Subscribe to “The Jonathan Stark Show” on YouTube:

Visit my website:


FREE resource center:


Follow me on social media:




Do you have questions about pricing strategy for your consulting or freelancing business? Drop it in the comments below or tweet your question at me tagged with #AskJonathan.

pricing strategy,how to charge for value you provide,pricing strategies,value based pricing strategy,value pricing for professionals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments