Advertisement

SpaceX Starship Almost Ready - Bigelow Aerospace, A Fitting Payload

SpaceX Starship Almost Ready - Bigelow Aerospace, A Fitting Payload Welcome to Episode 36 of What about it!?

In this Episode, we will take a look at an almost finished Starship, as SpaceX has shown an insane pace over the weekend. We will also take a look at possible use cases and configurations and last but not least, we will look at a fitting Payload. Bigelow Aerospace's B330 and BA2100 inflatable modules and their recent NASA tests.

What about it Merchandise Store:
www.teespring.com/stores/whataboutit

If you enjoy my content, please consider checking out my Patreon page to support me even further!



Share the video:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Links for this Episode:

Bigelow Animation by Fragomatik


Bigelow Aerospace



My Camera:

My Microphone:

My lighting:

My tripod:

spacex,space x,Spacex news,SpaceX starship,SpaceX super heavy,space,boca chica,cocoa florida,elon musk,spacex launch,what about it,spacex news,elon,rocket launch,rocket,technology,science,SpaceX Falcon 9,launch,spacex falcon 9,hopper,reusable rocket,bloopers,starhopper spacex,SpaceX starship prototype,orbital prototype,SpaceX starship update,starship construction,spacex starhopper,bigelow aerospace,b330,ba 2100,starship fins,raptor engine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments