Advertisement

The Cost of Owning a Ball Python

The Cost of Owning a Ball Python Good Morning, Reptilians!

How much does a ball python cost? Well, here it is. I honestly didn’t expect it to be this much. I didn’t realized that this is how much the initial setup cost, and it shocked me. Keep in mind that these prices do change often (some have changed since I made the video), so it's not going to be 100% accurate all the time. Anyway, here’s some time stamps:

01:28 Enclosure
04:05 Substrate
06:16 Temperature Management
09:18 Inside Your Tank
12:12 Odds and Ends
14:03 Food!
15:24 Optional
17:25 Totals

Here’s everything that I mentioned in the video:
Sterilite Bin - This is the cheapest I could find, the clear ones are about $5 more -
Tank - Petco at the $1 Per gallon sale. Craigslist and Facebook also have them all the time for cheap with lid included.
Lid -
Lid Clips -
Eco Earth -
Cypress Mulch -
ReptiBark -
Forest Moss -
Heat Pad -
Thermostat -
Temp Gun -
Thermometer/Hygrometer -
Enrichment - Dollar Stores/WalMarts/HobbyLobbys are great for this. I also love getting driftwood from my local river.
Water Bowls - Dog Bowls! Also,
Hides - Again, you can make your own natural hides using rocks or driftwood. Also, you can use tupperware from dollar stores to make moist hides. My favorite store bought hide is this one -
Reptisafe -
Poster Board - dollar stores! or walmart!
Mister Bottle -
Feeding Tongs -
Light -
Snake Hook -
Timer -
Cheap Timer -


Need Roaches? Don't forget to use code ELLE at thedubiadude.com for 10% off your order! :)

Thanks for watching! :)

*******

Curious about what I use in my tanks or what you need for your new setup? Check out my Amazon Store:


--

Instagram:
Twitter:

*******

What I Use To Film (nothing exciting here, but for those that are curious):
Camera:

Microphone:

Ring Light:

Vlog Tripod:


*******

Disclaimers:
Although I have a few reptiles, I am in no way a reptile expert. I just research a whole bunch and make videos. Please always do lots and lots of research before getting any pet! :)

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This just means that I receive a small percentage of your purchase, but don't worry, the prices are the same.


I'm just a girl with a love for animals. :)
Don't forget to subscribe! I upload every single Sunday. Come hang out with me and watch me talk about animal things... and watch my animals do animal stuff.

#ballpythoncost #ballpython #reptiles

reptiles,lizards,snakes,elle622,ball python,ball pythons,ball python care,ball python setup,pet snakes,ball python enclosure,best pet snakes,ball python cage,ball python cost,how much do ball pythons cost,ball python setup cost,how to care for a ball python,easiest pet snake to care for,easiest pet snake,best beginner snakes,snake feeding,setting up a ball python tank,ball python bin setup,ball python bin cage,royal pythons,reptile keeping,strange pets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments