Advertisement

THE RED BULL HARDLINE DOWNHILL COURSE IS SO DANGEROUS!!

THE RED BULL HARDLINE DOWNHILL COURSE IS SO DANGEROUS!! I'm at Red Bull Hardline in Wales, the gnarliest and most insane MTB downhill race in the world. The riders are at the end of the UCI World Cup mountain bike calendar, which means that this is the final event of the year. And the course is absolutely crazy and so dangerous. I have brought my enduro bike because I don't have a downhill bike. So this is going to be a massive test for me, my bike and I'm super nervous about the road gap and the huge final jumps. Let's do this course walk and course preview.

mtb,mountain bike,biking,riding,downhill,cycling,red bull,hardline,gopro,course preview,course walk,jono jones,bernard kerr,gee atherton,wales,dyfi,2019,pov,road gap,jump,step up,technical,downhill bike,enduro bike,dangerous,

Post a Comment

0 Comments