Advertisement

wearing 100 layers of perfume to NEW YORK FASHION WEEK + getting reactions

wearing 100 layers of perfume to NEW YORK FASHION WEEK + getting reactions BLOOD QUEENS PREMIERE TICKET:
www.steelstacks.org/bloodqueens

Use GAB30 to get 30% OFF your first month (just $10!) at Scentbird

This month I received..
TRULYtimeless by kate spade new york 
Love High by Confessions Of A Rebel 
Pure Vanilla by Lavanila 

hi i’m gabi demartino!
a video is posted every 3 days!

twitter.com/gabcake
tweet me that you saw this and I’ll follow u back hehe

Instagram.com/gabi
you’ve never seen an aesthetic til you’ve seen my instaaaa

follow the instagram page for our home! instagram.com/thecastawaycottage
Follow my show on instagram! instagram.com/bloodqueensofficial

get a personalized video from me here:

ORDER our EP!

Download my single, flowers!


make sure to follow the instagram page @blooduqeensofficial

get a free uber ride on the uber app using my code: gabid42

-Snapchat-
fancysnapsbygab
i mean, if you’re girly and would love to see girly snaps and over-usage of snapchat filters then go ahead and add me!!

i have my own series going on this channel in october and you can get inside looks already at @bloodqueensofficial on instagram!!!

steal my style:

-Tumblr-


-Pinterest-
www.pinterest.com/pinkprincessGAB

#100layers

100 layers,100 layers of perfume and reactions,NYFW vlog,100 layers of foundation,100 layers of fenty foundation,niki and gabi,reactions,reacting to,100 layers of glue on my face,100 coats of lipstick,100 layers of hairspray,100 coats of nail polish,100 layers of henna,fancy,fancy vlogs by gab,

Post a Comment

0 Comments