Advertisement

2000 Ford trying to start it self problem Solved

2000 Ford trying to start it self problem Solved I have a 2000 Ford Excursion for about 8 months now I've barely been able to drive it. KEYS in or OUT, It would often try to start itself like a ghost was in it. and once it burned out the starter, my neighbor said in the middle of the night he heard a strange sound that lasted 5 minutes.. I guss thats how long it takes to fry a starter lol... a couple times it killed the batteries.. While driving the cruise control would inadvertently stopped working, the windows would go up and down on their own while I'm driving..This dang thing is Haunted... For the life of me I could not figure out what was going on so I decided to search on YouTube for the answer. It took a lot of research of other people having similar issues with their Ford vehicles. Then one day somebody made a comment that water, when it rains is getting in around the front windshield and or over the door pillar, running down the inside windshield frame rail and dripping down on the computer. Well guess what I use 100% silicone caulk caulked around the front windshield over the pillar over the door frame And I have not had that problem since rain or shine I've been able to drive my 2000 Ford Excursion flawlessly thank God that problem is solved.. Now I know that that truly was the problem.. so if you have a Ford that is doing one of those crazy, or all those crazy things it is water getting into your computer..... Have a great day..

Ford trying to start itself,Ford windows go down,Ghost in ford,Truck starts keys out,2000 Excursion problem solved,Ford truck Problem solved,2000 f250 electrical problems,Posessed truck tries to start itself,Ford Expedition starts on it's own,Biggest Loser,Haunted For,2000 - 2005 Ford,Ford Truck,

Post a Comment

0 Comments