Advertisement

8 Years of Pictures Every day

8 Years of Pictures Every day TURN ON THE SUBTITLES FOR THE LYRICS SONG !

Hi, my name's Dorian and everday I take a picture of myself, since 8 years (age 18-26).

I photographed myself with an astronomical amount of poor quality cameras, such as the front camera of the iPhone 4. I was using at first, and on top of that I was compressing my photos with an application. Beginner's mistake. Over the years I have finally managed to improve my way of doing the job, such as aligning each of the images on Photoshop.

At the beginning of this project, I photographed myself for the only purpose of immortalizing my face, missing important events, such as graduation ceremonies or obtaining my driving license. Today I try to photograph the most important moments for me, to sort of summarize a day.

The project still going on, so feel free to subscribe if you want to see the next years versions !

• Link and contact :
-

• Song :
- "Side" by Travis (2001) / Label Independiente

_______________________________

ALLUMEZ LES SOUS-TITRES POUR LA CHANSON DES PAROLES !

Bonjour, je m'appelle Dorian et je me prends en photo tous les jours, depuis 8 ans (18-26 ans).

Je me suis photographié avec une quantité astronomique d'appareils photo de mauvaise qualité, comme la caméra avant de l'iPhone 4 que j'utilisais au début. Par dessus ça, je compressais mes photos avec une application. Erreur de débutant. Au fil des années, j'ai finalement réussi à améliorer ma façon de faire, comme l'alignement de chacune des images sur Photoshop.

Au début de ce projet, je me photographiais dans le seul but d'immortaliser mon visage, ratant des évènements importants, comme des remises de diplômes où l'obtention de mon bleu. Aujourd'hui je tente de photographier les moments les plus importants à mes yeux, ceux peuvent résumer une journée.

Le projet est toujours en cours, alors n'hésitez pas à vous abonner si vous voulez voir les prochaines versions !

• Lien et contact :
-

• Chanson :
- "Side" par Travis (2001) / Label Independiente


⠀⠀⠀

picture,photo every day,picture every day,photo,365,timelapse,transformation,selfie,daily,day,photography project,life,young,old,man,boy,growth,everyday,years,male,school,work,mo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments