Advertisement

a small Drarry scenario to make you feel warm and fuzzy inside πŸ₯° [Gacha Life]

a small Drarry scenario to make you feel warm and fuzzy inside πŸ₯° [Gacha Life] I’ve been talking with Wizardz_Life ;-; and it’s so fun

welcome to the description laddies.
I’m LMP. I started this channel as a joke and it’s my career now πŸ˜‚
It’s okay tho. Y’all are amazing~
Also I shitpost a lot.
ANYWAYS.
I keep this channel family friendly. Because we don’t do drugs here.
Comment rules:
No first comments please.
No promoting your channel.
NO ASKING FOR SHOUTOUTS.
Here’s some people to subscribe to:
GucciTea:
BreadStealrr:
Rylan Plays:
Those are some people from my school :3
um yeah. i’m a Harry Potter nerd. Everyone in Harry Potter is gay. Change my mind.
Commonly asked questions:


Favorite Character?:
ava because she literally is me.
How long have you been doing Gacha?:
A long time. I started this channel a year ago.
House, Patronus?:
Slytherin PRIDE! And, a Mastiff.



Social Medias?:
Insta: lonelymashedpotato_2018
Discord: lonelymashedpotato_2018#9289
Minecraft: LonelyMPotato
(help)


The characters from Harry Potter do NOT belong to me. They belong to J.K. Rowling, I do not claim them as my own!







πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Life]

Post a Comment

0 Comments