Advertisement

Burned a little girl was scalded in the bathtub A doctor’s opinion helped send her to prison.

Burned  a little girl was scalded in the bathtub A doctor’s opinion helped send her to prison. Dallas grandparents Kenneth and Shelly walker sentenced to 25 years

#iamfromthesouth #Womensthinktankpanel #twerkqueen #locs #locnation #locheadbosslady first podcast
On spodify
Women’s think tank panel
Meesh curiosity
Lex Mac tv

Thank you to my goon squad aka my moderators
Locs and life I will just vlog and my healthy channel please go like and subscribe
New merchandise



If you're new here, SUBSCRIBE! And SHARE the video!
Don’t forget to twerk on that LIKE button.
CASH APP:Try Cash App using my code and we’ll each get $5! DQFNKTP

EMAIL: Locheadbossladylocs@gmail.com
PAYPAL:
PATREON:
WISHLIST:
WEBSITE:
REVIEWS:



Follow me on social media:

TWITCH:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
SNAPCHAT:
PERISCOPE:
FB GROUP:

Womensthinktankpanel,Locheadbosslady,imfromthesouth,twerkqueen,Dr Matthew cox,Dallas,burned victim,Kenneth and Shelly walker,sentenced to 25 years,

Post a Comment

0 Comments