#motivation Plato Allegory If The Cave:
Keep in mind that these are adult conversations about my real life experience, with an adult with problems, who assaulted me and tried to harass/menace me. At times I do use explicit language to express my feelings about the situation. Thank you for listening.
I'm not a trained professional. However, I have the life experience, and the greatest teacher is experience. But with some experiences, the best course of action is to just avoid them altogether. MY GOAL IN CREATING CONTENT FOR THIS CHANNEL IS TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO FREE THEMSELVES, AND NOT EXCHANGE ONE PRISON FOR ANOTHER. WHETHER IT BE A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP OR A WEEKLY PSYCHOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT. gET THE HELP YOU CHOOSE AND GET ON WITH LIFE!
--About getting treatment for Narcissistic Abuse and all other types of abuse and victimization...
Get In And Get Out.
Don't make recovery into a life time endeavor.
Put that experience behind you.
Rise above it.
Do not allow the invasive toxicity, that is abuse, that was beyond your control, to alter you or to define you.
Live your best authentic life.
National Domestic Violence Hotline
1-800-799-7233.

0 Comments