Advertisement

Grocery Shopping & What I Every Week To Stay Fit and Be Healthy!

Grocery Shopping & What I Every Week To Stay Fit and Be Healthy! Get healthy and stay fit using the groceries I buy weekly in this video!

♡ Get my workout guides now - ♡

The shopping list from the video:
- Whole wheat bread
- Fresh spinach pasta
- Rice cakes
- Chicken filets
- Fresh spinach
- Mix salad
- Brocolli
- Carrots
- Leek
- Bell pepper
- Cucumber
- Tomatoes
- Avocado
- Banana
- Kiwi
- Fresh raspberries & blueberries
- Green apple
- Oranges
- Oat milk
- Low-fat yogurt
- Soy yogurt
- Musli
- Lemon pepper
- Mixed nuts
- Salmon
- Eggs
- Feta cheese
- Tofu
- Mushroom

♡ Become a MEMBER on my channel - extra perks & monthly special offers for $4.99/month. More info: ♡

♡ My social media ♡
Instagram:
Snapchat: @hannaoeberg

♡YouTube Soundtrack Playlist♡

♡My Workout Playlist♡

♡ Sponsorships / collaborations ♡
♥ I get all my supplements from my sponsor Women's Best -

♥ I get all my workout clothing from my sponsor Gymshark -

hanna öberg,hanna oeberg,hanna oberg,hannah oeberg,hannaoeberg,what i eat,grocery haul,what i eat in a day,healthy food,healthy grocery shopping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments